Thursday, April 26, 2012

Craving White

I love the look of pure white, which can be found in abundance now at Anthropologie. The color white is classic and romantic and allows for a variety of accessories. Whether understated crisp white or white with texture or embroidery, this anti-color COLOR has a lot to offer. Am I too old to wear all white? I try not to dwell on that too much. 


Jayne Linen Shell



Ida Mini






Layered Eyelet Blouse



Fluttering Flora Dress




Remolino Lace Pullover











White at J.Crew

I like the lady-like retro silhouettes of these dresses. 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I too old to wear all white?

Wh-huh? This is the first I ever heard of an age limit on all-white! smh

Anonymous said...

These are stunning!! Still such a fan of the Dot-Gleam Dress, now love the Honfleur Blouse and Ida Mini!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails