Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May Catalog + Free Shipping


Free shipping is back through April 29th and the May catalog is up!
Happy Tuesday!

The Anthropologie May catalog is just what May should be, full of blooming beauty . It makes you want to get out into the sunny outdoors and feel the wind in your hair. And did I mention it's packed with gorgeous clothes? Anthropologie has really outdone itself this time. The brand has been in a rot for some time, but I believe it's working itself out of it quite nicely. There are many more new arrivals on the site, besides for what's pictured in the catalog, and my wish list is bursting at the seams. I just might take advantage of the Free Shipping promotion...in honor of upcoming Mother's Day, you know. 

Maia Column Dress


Soca Flutter Blouse


Stitched Horizons Pullover


Leadlight Cropped Top

Leadlight Maxi Skirt


 The coast theme makes me drool. Seriously, is there anything more enticing than clear, sparkling turquoise water?  I think Anthropologie should start partnering up with boutique vacation destinations and sell trip packages to the places where they shoot their catalog photos. If they do, I hope they will remember who's idea it was and reward me accordingly.


Color Pop Juice Glass


Ardastra Maxi Dress


Sliced Shapes Tank


Aracari Mesh Cover-Up



Crimped Alabaster Blouse


Sky Trails Maxi Dress


Flared Anabelle Dress


Arrosa Quilt


Ines Column Dress


Parvati Maxi Dress


Under And Over Dress


Thoosa Earrings








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails