Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anthropologie Tag SALE


For the past couple of days, the anticipation has been building. After all, it's not often Anthropologie is having a Tag Sale ( for a detailed explanation of the difference between a weekly Anthropologie sale and a Tag sale, check out Roxy's post at Effortless Anthropologie). So last night I went to bed, fantasizing about all the wonderful sale and discount possibilities. What will it be, what will it be? Of course, as always it's best to keep your expectations low, that way you won't be disappointed. I should take my own advice, but I seriously suck at maintaining low expectations. Just ask my husband. Anyway, I digress.
This morning Anthropologie website was crapping out on me, making it extra challenging to complete this post. Pages wouldn't load, showing an Internal Service Error. Boo Anthropologie! I was seriously hoping this meant something really big and awesome was coming our way, not just a website overload (remember what I told you about my high expectations?). So here I was, sitting around waiting for the site to revive, sending major discount vibes to Anthropologie. It took about an hour for the website to be back up. My vibes didn't seem to reach Anthropologie, as there are no extra discounts to speak of. But even without the extra percentage off, the sale is good and plentiful, so enjoy!

Savannah Summer Dress - $169


Sincerely Paris Halter Dress - $99


Watermelon Ice Dress - $99


Rose & Gold Slip Dress - $99


Ruched Martins Dress - $99


Puzzled Pieces Dress - $99


Ombre Quince Dress - $119


Blooming Whin Shift - $139


Incandescent Traces Dress - $79


Swathed Sprouts Halter - $49


Great Outdoors Buttondown - $59


Ruched Stripes Tank - $39


Sun-Stitched Shirt - $49


Ivy Tunic - $29


Muted Stripes Buttondown - $59


Pointelle Diamond Sweater Tee - $49


Forever Hooked Cardi - $49


Corvida Sweater - $99


Pua Pullover - $49


Casting Wider Top -$49


Redonda Cardigan - $69


Collected Stitches Pullover - $49


Split Metallic Pullover - $49


(included in my Sunshine and Lemonade post)

Basal Flounced Skirt - $39


Vast Wrap Skirt - $49


Zagged Stripes Skirt - $59


Dice Notation Skirt - $89



Pilcro Sailor Slims - $59


Pilcro Hyphen - $59


Citizens Of Humanity Kelly Bootcut - $79


Current/Elliott Polka Dot Stiletto Crops - $99


Pilcro Ankle Chinos - $49


Joe's Petite Provocateur - $79


Ombre Quince Ruffled Shorts - $79


Holding Horses Boyfriend Roll-Ups - $39


Stella Tie-Front Shorts - $69


Collected Confetti Heels -$49


Cross-Stitched Verna Heels - $299


Balmoral Lace-Ups - $99


Cobalt Voltaic Loafers - $99


Suffolk Crossed Heels - $99


Riika Heels - $99

















2 comments:

abby said...

The polka dot pants are making me sweat they are so beautiful!! I am tempted to load all three kids in the car and get myself to a store...we all know that the online deals won't last in the sizes I need:)

http://nateandabbyclark.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

Abby,

If your size is sold out on-line, you can call up a store and they will ship to you free of charge. Much easier than loading three kids in the car :-).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails