Monday, August 20, 2012

Jazz Age Lawn Party 2012


I had the best time at the Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governor's Island today! And to think, I almost did not end up going. If it wasn't for my surprisingly lucky break in winning a VIP pass from Veuve Ambal, I might have ended up upstate this weekend. Since I never win anything (and not for lack of trying), I figured this must be fate and I better make good use of my free pass. 
Now that I'm back, I don't know how I could have even considered missing this event. The parade of all the amazing costumes was a total feast for the eyes and the jazz music, played by Dreamland Orchestra, is still ringing in my ears. I took a million pictures and will try to put them up on the blog in the coming week. In the mean time, here's a little teaser.
Jazz Age Lawn Party 2012

20's Style








1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! This was my first year going too and I couldn't stop snapping away!

http://daily-randomness.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails