Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Roaring 20's


This has been a busy, busy week. Being totally swamped with Photoshop work, I didn't even have time to post about Monday's Anthropologie sale, which I'm sure you all know was a juicy one. There's still no end in sight to my retouching, but I just wanted to post some more pictures from the Jazz Age Lawn Party, as promised. 
How I wish this event happened more often than just once a year. It gives people like me a chance to live out their 20's fantasies. 


It was fun to observe couples really enjoying themselves on the dance floor.
Some were amazingly good at doing the Charleston.



Michael Arenella & His Dreamland Orchestra



Renowned Pianist Peter Mintun.

I always get a kick out of photographing other photographers in action.
This one was sporting a Rolleiflex twin lens reflex camera, which uses 
medium format film. In our digital age, I have a lot of respect for 
photographers who still stick to good old film.

How it's done.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails