Monday, October 15, 2012

New & Note-Worthy Sweaters


One reason to look forward to cooler weather - all the new sweater arrivals at Anthropologie! I always loved Anthropologie sweaters for their uniqueness and a distinct retro feel. Plus I'm a sucker for anything that's soft and fuzzy. 

This season's sweater picks do not disappoint.
It looks so cozy and whimsical!

I can't take my eyes off this sweater!
It's made out of alpaca and it's perfection personified.

I'm very attracted to this color combo. 


Can't resist anything with an Art Deco feel.
I'm totally hooked!

Vampy!

Another winner by Sparrow. Love the 60's style neckline.

I really like the colors and the varied stripes
on this sweater. The little buttons and loops at the top 
add an extra touch. Definitely not something you
can find in other stores.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails