Friday, January 11, 2013

New Spring Arrivals At Anthropologie


Some really lovely new styles are starting to make an appearance at Anthropologie.
Though we're only in January, all the candy pastel colors are making me think of Spring.
Most importantly, there are enough Aquas and Mints to satisfy all my cravings.
Such a refreshing color for a trench.  

Isn't this jacket gorgeous? 
I usually don't particularly like the look of leather, 
but this jacket is making making me change my mind.
It's so feminine, with scalloped trim and a gathered peplum detail in the back.
The sleeves appear somewhat on the long side. Any chance the model is shorter than me?


It's mint, so I must have it! 



Also available in white with black stripes.



Also available at Nordstrom


Also in Black.


Available in 5 colors.

Also in Black.

This dress looks like it
should be worn on a vacation to the French Riviera. 
A white straw hat would complete the look.




Ok, I'm ready for Spring!
Can't wait to see what else will be blossoming at Anthropologie 
in the next few weeks. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails