Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Styles


When it comes to dressing for the holidays, Anthropologie gives us so many enticing options, it's really hard to choose. Should I get a dress or a blouse with a skirt? The obvious answer is both! Luckily, I have a few parties to attend in the upcoming month, plus our wedding anniversary is in December and that calls for a new dress too, doesn't it?




This one's my top choice. It's feminine and sexy and unique.
It has an exotic Flamenco feel to it.
I love the beaded and embroidered embellishments!


I call this one "The Goddess Dress"

















Also available in Red.





These shoes even have my name! 
That's no coincidence I tell you. We're meant to be!
If only they weren't so darn expensive. 






SKIRTS & PANTS








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails